Friday 16 March 2012

WHEN LOVE IS IRRESISTIBLY PAINFUL

The day you told me you love me,
You broke my heart
With those three words you made a million promises
Promises that you couldn’t keep
Probably knew it
When you said it
But you just had to
Get my hopes up 
And let me believe in you


And again 
Comes the pain
Again
Comes the realization of how foolish and blind love can be
Again 
Comes the promise to let you go
And again
Comes the reason why I let you go
You beat me up and let me yell out in pain
Just so you can feel like a man
Constantly raping and defiling me
Making me feel less like a woman and more like a used tampon discarded in the toilet
Constantly using, abusing and confusing me
Making me feel less human and more like a used piece of tissue
Flushed down the toilet along with the rejects of your stomach


Days go by and and the pain continues
Another sunday comes and its time to fake a smile
Time to keep up the act, to hide the fact that I'm hurting
In my heart and in my mind
To the depth of my soul this hurt penetrates
The bruises on my skin represent your 'love' for me

I have to see you everyday
Got nowhere to hide
No one knows what goes on inside, 
You've got me too scared to speak out and admit what's going on

But then you smile at me
Then you're polite and nice and sweet
The real definition of a man
And then, comes the realization that I cant let you go
I forgive 
All your mistakes
Packed up and shipped out
Ready for a fresh start with you
And again 
Comes the longing to see your face 
Again 
Comes the longing to see your smile that shows just how much you care
And again 
I fall for you
I open up my heart and 
I let you in
Doesn't matter how hard i try 
I can't seem to let you go 
Coz I’ll always love you, even though it hurts
Just like a daughter should. .  



DISCLAIMER: I HAVE AN AMAZING RELATIONSHIP WITH MY FATHER, BUT I WROTE THIS STORY FOR THOSE THAT CAN'T TELL IT THEMSELVES

2 comments:

  1. OK Auxie...this is deep i tell you. Really sad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what sad is that it actually happens but the girls have nowhere else to go and no one who cares enough for them. they deserve all the prayers they can get.

    ReplyDelete